Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Test of Winter?!

We thank you for your continued prayers on behalf of our family.
This note is to request special prayers for Lara and Sophie. They have been coughing too for a couple weeks now. Lara's cough got so severe that we went to the doctor yesterday, and she was diagnosed with acute bronchitis. She is taking medication to alleviate her pain and remedy the situation.
Sophie's cough got worse on Friday. I just returned from the doctor (Tues., 4:00PM) and they said it is either bronchitis or pneumonia. We have done a chest x-ray and are awating the results.
I am still standing and doing my best to stay healthy. Pray that God will touch the girls so that they can get better (Daniella continues to improve). Pray that God will give me extra strength as I continue to care for them, write, and get ready for an intensive course next week.

No comments: