Tuesday, August 07, 2007

When Sophie came to the world...















A week ago today, God blessed us with the gift of our second daughter, Sophie Margueritte. Later that day I brought her grandmothers and her sister to meet her. I wanted to capture the moment so as to remember their first reaction. The grandmothers were overwhelmed; Daniella was excited and demanded that Sophie be given to her. After I took the picture, I thought to myself, "I am blessed, and outnumbered!" :-)

We came home on Thursday, and everyone is doing well. Thank you for your continued prayers on behalf of our family.

1 comment:

Kyoto Nishi Church 京都西教会 said...

Congratulations!!!! She is so beautiful! So glad to here mom and baby are doing well. It is great that both grandmothers could be there! So glad you are blogging again. Take care!