Thursday, November 01, 2007

Sophie Margueritte: 3 months and counting...


Sophie turned 3 months yesterday (October 31st). She is doing well and growing rapidly. She weighs 13lbs, and measures 58cms. Her personality profile would probably read like the following:


Likes: Music--Once I am fed and burped, my parents can put me down. I sooth myself while listening to some music, and eventually fall asleep.

Dislikes: Being put on my tummy. It takes too much work. I can only take it for a tiny bit. On my back, I can manage to move around some. I prefer the sit up position where I can look around and see everybody.

Distinctive marks: A bald spot on the back of my head, and an angel kiss on my forehead.

Major Happenings: On a recent trip to Jamaica, my parents dedicated me to the Lord at Savanna-La-Mar Wesleyan Holiness Church (October 21st). Reverend Edna Myrie prayed that I would become a missionary.

Sibling Rivalry: None yet. Big sister and I are getting along very well. She treats me very gently and runs to my crib when she hears me cry.

Favorite Passtime: Sleep. And when I am awake, hit all those noisy things that hang above my head, and interact with my family. I smile back when they make funny faces, and respond when they talk to me. I do not understand their language though, I hope they get mine.

Aspirations: Hhmm?! Perhaps, performing in a ballet at the Bolshoy Theater in Moscow alongside my sister. But that is just a dream. Actually, I need to start walking first and I need to finish college too.

No comments: