Friday, February 29, 2008

Taking a Break from Writing... to Write!

If you visist the blog often, you will realize that I was not able to keep the promise I made in Jamaica about updating the blog. So, forgive me. Thank you for checking upon us.
We spent two weeks in Jamaica (3-17), and they went quickly. Since we came back, I have been focusing on completing my thesis. I am working on it 17/6. I could say 24/7 but I do not dream about writing, I am too tired by the end of the day. I have been successful so far. I completed chapter three last week, which allowed me to put the finishing touches on my methodology (ch. 2) this evening around 6:00PM. I came home and just hit the bed for a well deserve nap. There is a lot I could talk about, but I do not know where to start. Since I am taking a break from writing tonight, I thought I would write a post and tell you that we are doing well and continue to depend on your prayers.
Tomorrow morning, I will be back to the library for more of the same. I will start writing ch. 4 which deals with "Suffering in 1 Peter." It is a challenging but very rewarding process.
I will not make any more promises, but keep checking on us. I could surprise you with a post :-).

1 comment:

Amie V said...

I check in everyday, because you're right-- you never know when there might be a new post! I'm glad to hear the writing is going so well, and it's always great to see pictures of y'all. Miss you!