Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Travel Diaries: Jamaica Trip--Part 1


Guess what? I am writing from Jamaica! Our family arrived at Caribbean Wesleyan College (CWC), Sunday afternoon, Feb 3rd, around 4:00PM after a relatively smooth journey from Wilmore. We will be here for two weeks. Lara's mom, Maria is with us, so is Dale C. Williams a friend of ours, PhD student from Asbury Theological Seminary. We made the trip south to get a well deserved relief for the cold weather that has plagued Wilmore, KY recently :-). Not really. Dale is here to teach "Introduction to Christian Leadership" to the second year student. Lara is to teach "Introduction to World Missions" to the third year students. I will be dealing with admistrative matters, and puting the final touches to our yearly self-study report that is to be submitted to the Caribbean Evangelical Theological Association (CETA), our accrediting agency.

I hope to have the time to do a series of pictorial postings entitled: "CWC Then and Now." It will give you an idea of some of the changes that occured at CWC over the last few years. If you become interested, then we can discuss the future, as least, as I think of it. Finally, I hope to be able to squeeze in some time to complete the chapter (of my thesis) I am currently working on. Visit us again soon, and please, remember to pray for us.

No comments: