Friday, April 25, 2008

Sights of D.C.--Part 1

Lara's mom wanted to visit Washington D.C. before she went back to Russia. So, last week we took at quick trip (Friday to Wednesday) to help her realise her dream.


The Air & Space Museum was Daniella's favorite. She was in 7th Heaven! I have never seen such joyous expressions on her face as we walked through the museum.



For my Speech & Communication class in College, I memorized an excerpt of MLK's "I Have a Dream" and delivered it as my final examination. I have always wondered what it would feel like to stand where he stood. It was a memorable experience.

1 comment:

Amie V said...

I have always enjoyed D.C., all two times I've been, ha. I'm glad y'all had such a good time... I'm loving the photos and can't wait for more!


PS--On an unrelated note, I seem to be the only person commenting on your blog. I love getting comments on mine, to know what people are thinking and who is coming 'round to read. So I hope you don't mind my often mindless comments here for y'all.... =D