Monday, March 31, 2008

Marching On...




Today, March 31st, marks Sophie 8th month. She is growing very quickly. She is now mobile and we have had to re-arrange our living space to make it "Sophie-friendly." She has mastered the art of crawling, and is walking around the furniture. Daniella is having a lot fun playing with her. They even race around the house.


As for me, I should complete the first draft of chapter 5 tomorrow, God's willing. That leaves me with one more chapter to write. In the meantime, I will also be making corrections and adding a few things here and there to chapter 4. Overall, I am on target to submit the thesis by (or before) May 15. That's the plan. It has been a grueling, but rewarding process.

3 comments:

Amie V said...

The girls are sooo cute! How long will y'all be in the States after you finish? I'll be home sometime this summer, once I finally finish, as well, and would LOVE to see y'all!

Best of luck on finish up! =) I'll keep praying for all of us.

Abson, Lara, Daniella & Sophie said...

Amie,
Thank you for the note. Actually, we were hoping you would be in Europe this summer :-). If all goes well, I should be going to London (end of June - beginning of July) for the viva. We were thinking about visiting with you. However, getting together in the US will be just as fun. We will be in the US until mid-August. Thank you for your prayers. I wish you the best as well. We should celebrate together when it is all done.

Amie V said...

Well, depending on when I finish will determine when I'm back... so it is possible that I'll be here. Either way, I'm sure we'll get to see each other this summer, which is great for me to know! Now I have something to look forward to! Yippee!

Oh, and by the way, I've tagged y'all... the details are in my blog. =D